Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week20--Note to Parents!!!

Dear Parents,
Many kids are getting better on their Thursday Chinese Character Quiz, while some kids are still struggling for it. Please check your kids' backpack for how they were doing. I usually gave the Quiz sheets back to kids with their worksheets that are already checked by me. Remember, the more practice, the more kids'll remember.
So far, we've covered L6-L13(There are 67 Characters included.). While we continue moving on to next lessons, I strongly recommend kids to review previous lessons.
This week, I gave out a worksheet to review some characters we’ve learnt from previous lessons. In the bottom, I made a sentence from these characters. As what we’ve be doing, we’ll have a Chinese Quiz based on this worksheet on next Thursday. Please encourage your child to do more practice on my blog.
Thank you for all your support.
Mrs. Chang  01.29.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment